The mkiv Supra Owners Club

November-Yorkshire meet @ "Miami GT"

michael

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are 'none member' supra owners welcome? Theres a guy in York that might be interested in coming :)

Michael, you are the childist person I have ever met. All because I wanted to help with this 'Miami-GT meet' - christ you would think I murdered your family the way your going on!thanks for the gratitude btw

Hi i'm not a full fledged member or a supra owner, but is there any chance of me popping by to look around your cars and get a feeling for what they are all about and an idea of what to look for when buying one?

Andy, we have met before. I was the chap trying to get my mates VX220 onto your stand at TOTB but hitler at the gate wouldn't let us in.

Thanks guys, and i'll completly understand if this is a members and/or owners meeting only.

Thanks guys, and i'll completly understand if this is a members and/or owners meeting only.

I would say it would be ok, after all a club needs members and also new ones, we just don't want Tom McDonalds, Mr B King, and MC KFC turning up in there maxed out Corsa's.

Best drop a PM to Andy Hannah.

1. coldflame

2. Andyhannah

3. Rich

4. Dazzi

5. GazB

6. Sipstrassi

7. jamesmark

8. Ste D and Mrs D

9. M5W TT + maybe Kate when I ask her

10. Mrs H (a maybe)

Sorry, did manage to prise the keys out of hubby's twitching hand, but can't get a sitter for the kids:(

Vicki x