The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Invisible?

michael

Is it just me or do other people experience days of being invisible?

Driving home from work a Corsa just like the one that hit me recently tried to take me out on the motorway, then a lorry did the same, then someone pulled out in front of me on a roundabout and then a dog ran out as I got close to home.

Just been to the supermarket and so many people seemed to want to drive their trolley into me or walk into me, I kept checking and I definately wasn't invisible but it sure felt like it!

I'm not the smallest chap in the world, I'm fairly easy to see FFS!!

Rant over, time for bed, trackday tomorrow.....

Like you I had one day 2 years ago I was driving my Probe which was bright red and 15 ft long, so hardly inconspicuous!!!! One woman in a 4wd reversed into me at a petrol station!! I then left the pumps and turned on to a busy road, when someone pulled out of a side road narrowly missing hitting me in the side!! A short distance up thhe same road a Rover while sitting at a red light decided he was in thhe wrong lane and proceeded to reverse into my car!!!!!!How the people get a license beats me!!!!??Lol........But its my fault because I am invisible??

Regards,

Sheena:conf: