The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Stickers and Cards

Supragal

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm me your address. They are free with first years membership, if you already had those then wait a while and when we get the new ones I'll see what kinda freebie deal I can sort out for everyone that wants them...

I know you've just got back from your holiday Rosie, but do you have any idea when the BB will be getting the "new improved" version. Mine have all but lost theyre colour and are peeling :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just joined and received the e-mail from your good self asking to confirm my user id.

How do we go about getting the Membership card and stickers. Do I have to send you my address, or will you contact me in the future. Not being pushy but just unsure where we go next.

Cheers

Billy

I think membership card is a good idea. Few years ago used to be a member of rtoc.org and they issued with cards etc and stickers. Makes it much better to feel part of a club and easier to approach people at events etc if you see a sticker in their window!

Way forward! ;)

Guest d16ude

Hi! I have a dilemma I have a stunning supra which I used to drive all the time but its now just a weekend car and Im forced due to fuel costs to drive a pissing smart car. AAARRGGHH!! ( Its actually not that bad a bit quirky) However Im fed up with flash gits in so called sports car of less stature than my Supe giving me piss take looks!! Are their any club Supra owner window stickers available so I can at least save a little face!! Cheers D16 UDE

Guest jimbo123
Havent recieved noting yet :cry:

is there any pics floating about of the stickers i get ??

:thanks:

Supragirl did you recieve my address??? :thanks: