The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cornwall mugs

wile e coyote

Not too sure what Dave is talking about Darren, mabe he is just miffed he missed the coffee we had waiting for him to catch us up. Unfortunately it's hard to get a photo of me and my car as no wide angle lense I know of can cover 8000 miles. Cheers Al.

PS. He's sssssoooooooooooooooo in love.........

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

O yes been a while........ the price I have to pay to sup in fuel. Must do something about my situation tomorrow night. You know what they say.... there's only 3 sure things in life.. death - taxes and Aussi Sluts. I'm sure one wont say no to if I get her drunk enough!!!!

Slam, 4 grand.... piss off, the wheels alone are 1500.

You take the piss, but I've still got you back mate.

Any way I will have the last laugh when my cars putting out 400bhp......... Yep that would make it twice as powerful as yours.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Guest Bigglove

Not sure if GT4's are allowed, but I'm posting anyways.

Video is almost done, (Well wicked if I may say so myself) Got it on Ipod video as well, looking good. Just waiting on last mug shots, Steve Black TT, Slam, Need Mugshot from you as well, cannot leave out the videographer, Also mugshot needed from Zippy, and Dave36. Would have thought they would have been the first I got.

Zippy how did it go last night, want full details! how many did you manage to get drunk?