The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Harewood Hill Climb - Sun 16th Sept

Thorin

i was on front row way over to left a couple of cars away from a blue scooby.i could not be fussed with pics as i only had phone cam with me. was ok day out and something different to do than drag racing.walking round paddock seeing old classic cars was good.would anyone not fancy taking part looked fun.

took a couple of pics to prove i was there lol

DSC01152a.jpg

DSC01153a.jpg

DSC01157a.jpg

DSC01166a.jpg

DSC01167a.jpg

I'd love to take part, just wouldn't risk it in the Supra, would get very expensive.

In fact I was discussing that with Michael, current plan is to get credit cards paid off then buy a low milage 1.8 MK1 MX-5 to be used purely to drive to and from track days. That way I can put up with driving with stiff suspension and semi-slick tyres etc. parts are so cheap for them too and there lots out there.

Not sure what you have to do to compete there but think you just have to get a time trials license which just costs you about £50 for the year or something.