The mkiv Supra Owners Club

URGENT - Wanted Coil pack connector plug

TLicense

I've just posted this in the supra parts for sale section, but this area gets a lot more traffic so figured I'd cross-post here.

Whilst performing a plug inspection during a service one of the connector plugs that connects the loom to the coil pack disintegrated on me.

I need to replace all 6 really. I realise when new they come with most of the loom so ideally am looking for a breaking tt that I can have the connectors from.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

i recently changed mine over as they crumbled away when i replaced my spark plugs, i also replaced the cam cover hoses too as they were ver brittle. Both bought from Whifbitzs at a very favourable price with quick delivery. hope this helps :)

Theres also a really good guide on fitting them.

i recently changed mine over as they crumbled away when i replaced my spark plugs, i also replaced the cam cover hoses too as they were ver brittle. Both bought from Whifbitzs at a very favourable price with quick delivery. hope this helps :)

Whifbitzs for Toyota service items bloody hell mate you must be made of money ;)

Just need to check what parts i need. Just spoke to toyota dealership and they seem to think its all part of the coil pack and want £94.18 are they right? Dont suppose anyone has the part numbers?

absolute nonsense my man, 90980-11246 just ordered 6 from mr toyota £5 each, tell them they are having a "bubble bath"