The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Summer southend Meet!

DamanC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet/ nice turn out/ Didn't fancy the sefront, so turned left and went for a nice pint at the ocean bar and watched the moon reflecting off the sea. The mrs met a girl called emma (I think?) and they went away from our lovely supras to look at a FOCUS???? Nice to meet some new faces and can't wait for the next one.

Just seemed too packed last night, I circled couple of times then headed home,lol, might be worth heading down straight to bas vegas after tesco's next time? can park up and just watch the racing then???

Was a big turn out though :)

Was a great meet - was good to meet a few new faces & to see the usual southenders too... I'll get some pics up later, but they aren't that great! Definately was a RANDOM end to the night but an extremely good laugh, can't wait to see all Daman's pics

Steve - hope you're car has been ok mate, did you go to lakeside? As we were driving under the bridge we saw all the cars lining the figure eight roundabout... was tempted to head up but was too knackered at 2am!!

Was a great meet - was good to meet a few new faces & to see the usual southenders too... I'll get some pics up later, but they aren't that great! Definately was a RANDOM end to the night but an extremely good laugh, can't wait to see all Daman's pics

Steve - hope you're car has been ok mate, did you go to lakeside? As we were driving under the bridge we saw all the cars lining the figure eight roundabout... was tempted to head up but was too knackered at 2am!!

I drove down there, went up to the figure of 8 and thought too tired for this, and gave the spectators a Supra TT "full-chat" fly by and headed home. :D

Steve - hope you're car has been ok mate,

Oh yeah, i think she's all right. I think the noise i heard was just random "tyre noise" from the Bridgestones on what ever the road surface was around there, i drove there with my stereo pumping so probly didn't notice it on way in.

I'll try and get her and the ramp when i'm back at work and have a butcher's underneath, I can only imagine it was the exhaust that scraped as i backed off the pavement cos everything else underneath has bags of clearance.:search: