The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MEET - Sunday 29th July 2007 (South West - Bristol)

edge

Guest Phillw454
oh dear ... they let her drive again then?

Oh yes!! It was............an experiance:) For a girl she got alot of balls lol!! Never seen a supra face the wrong way around a corner before:)

Guest scotthks

meet was well gud,i neva had a chance to get up with claire as i was always behind sum1 slower in the bends lol,i demand a dual haha,was good to meet everyone again,had a gud laugh,see you all soon :)

Guest Phillw454

Yes mate, long story short, put it in for some work, mainly a new fuel pump, got it back with a blown head and cam belt on its way out, me and CBSW (the company) are in on going talks. Had to sell it, luckily got a good deal for the 200sx so.

And Scot i dont think its a matter of keeping up with her, more a mtter of being brave enough to get that close!! Nearly went up her poor supes a$$ once or twice lol

Yes mate, long story short, put it in for some work, mainly a new fuel pump, got it back with a blown head and cam belt on its way out, me and CBSW (the company) are in on going talks. Had to sell it, luckily got a good deal for the 200sx so.

Bloody hell. Did they 'tweak' the boost while it was in and blow it up?

Always fancied a 200sx - which model is it?

Oh yes!! It was............an experiance:) For a girl she got alot of balls lol!! Never seen a supra face the wrong way around a corner before:)

We have.... haven't we Jim?..... ;)

And Scot i dont think its a matter of keeping up with her, more a mtter of being brave enough to get that close!! Nearly went up her poor supes a$$ once or twice lol

You wern't in the car with Claire!! Seriously think that she's got "no fear" personality of a race driver and could train herself further!

Flippin mental!! :shock:

Almost came out of that looking like this...

http://www.urbanpotato.net/content/photos/normal/Photo_2013.jpg

Guest Phillw454

Lol i feel sorry for you Lee!! Brave man!!

And jaymdee its a Uk N reg s 14 in pearl white, white evo 7 alloys.

Some nice pics gambie

Hold ur horses!!! lol Been busy at work - I didn't even have time to look at daily dose of p0rn - I mean where's the consideration at work nowadays??? :p

Here's some pics of the meet:

The perv lense caught a few odd pieces of wildlife at the meet :p:

You shouldn't let people take pics like that of you because things like this happen :p

Here's some more of us lot :)

I'll let everyone admit to who they are rather than name people :D

Anyone can have their pic removed if they want - just let me know but don't think anyone here needs to hide.... oh look.. there's no picture of me - maybe someone will cath me next time!! :D

Thank for not showing my picture Lee.:)

It was a shame i didnt have my car with me, when you took the pictures, thanks to some grummpy old git ! lol

It was a good night and thanks to everyone who took a small detour to ours to get my beast out :D

I thought i provided great entertainment for you and the chaves !!:D

Poor Lee he was a bit shaky when he got out my car but all fool for him willing to wanting to ride shotgun!!:eyebrows: