The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring: 5th~10th July - write-up

Tom S

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Ian and Martin to read the PM and confirm they're coming now.

I've just fired off an email to the Ring Taxi people, to see if there are any slots available for when we're out there. According to nurburgring.org.uk it gets booked up to a year in advance (!) but we'll see what they say. :)

If they do have any free slots I'll let everyone know. :cool:

pmd and yes I can confirm both of us will be attending:)

Excellent, there will be another PM sent out next week to everyone with a few more detaills of the plan to get over there, and a few things people need to sort out, after that it's basically sit & wait till 5th July!

It's all coming together :)

Booked, cost me £46 so thats not to bad:)

Excellent :)

I'm Booked too :thumbs:

Excellent :)

I may miss you guys on this trip. There's a possibility I'll be in Alaska for the entire month. August and September are both good for the ring also, and I'm waiting on suspension anyway. We'll see.

Not excellent! :( There's nothing at Alaska (probably) don't go Mike - the 'Ring experience won't be the same without you! nooooooo :(

Tell them you're ill that month ;)

Come on buddy, you've got to get out of that and come to the 'Ring. It's what Supras were invented for! :)

Umm.. have you ever been to Alaska Steve? I'm probably buying some land while up there and will definitely be doing some fishing. I don't care where you're from, there's nothing like the fishing up there. Although I say that, I am sad that I won't be able to see you guys. We're just gonna have to plan another trip!

Umm.. have you ever been to Alaska Steve? I'm probably buying some land while up there and will definitely be doing some fishing. I don't care where you're from, there's nothing like the fishing up there. Although I say that, I am sad that I won't be able to see you guys. We're just gonna have to plan another trip!

Is it definate then mate? :( :cry:

P.S. No I've not been.

P.P.S. Make sure the land you buy is land, not just floating ice ;) Oh no, that's the Antartic isn't it, ignore me. ;)

'Action PM #2' sent to those going. :thumbs:

I haven't seen any action in days. :D What are you on about?

I've just come back from the Ring in a buddy's M3. I didn't take the Supra because it's in need of some TLC. Wicked day, busy as hell because it's May Day here und alles ze Germans are off work. Only did two laps because 4 bikers had just crashed and I have school tonight. Besides, he was caning (sp?) the hell out of the car and almost put us in the wall.... twice. Ran into some of your countrymen there (R33 and R34), along with a lone Scottsman on a Ninja who'd stopped on his way back from a roadtrip to Italy. He looked like sh*t and his bike had scotch tape all over it.

I haven't seen any action in days. :D What are you on about?

I have sent a PM (2 in fact) to those who are travelling from the UK - the first one said they needed to book the ferry & provided details of which one, the second had a few more tasks that they need/ed to do so we're all set to go. :thumbs:

I've just come back from the Ring in a buddy's M3. I didn't take the Supra because it's in need of some TLC. Wicked day, busy as hell because it's May Day here und alles ze Germans are off work. Only did two laps because 4 bikers had just crashed and I have school tonight. Besides, he was caning (sp?) the hell out of the car and almost put us in the wall.... twice. Ran into some of your countrymen there (R33 and R34), along with a lone Scottsman on a Ninja who'd stopped on his way back from a roadtrip to Italy. He looked like sh*t and his bike had scotch tape all over it.

:rlol: Excellent write-up Mike :clap:

Can't post any of them because they're too big. Anybody know where I can download a decent photo editor that allows you to resize?

Try windows paint, go to 'Start, All Programs, Accessories, Paint. :)

• 4 weeks later...