The mkiv Supra Owners Club

santa pod convoy

hi guys just been talking to rollin_thunder.theres a load of us meetind at cheviley(nr newbury m4)when we went to supra pod we met there then on to reading to meet more supes(prob 20+at this point)then on to toddington for the big convoy.this realy has to be seen.so come on you guys in the south west meet us at cheviley lets make this the biggest,best supe convoy ever.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting on a convoy from the south west to go the pod 24th of this month!!!.....

list so far....

1:Rollin_thunder (me)

2: leelbuk

3: manual95

4: jim supra

117 of us going now....

post code for services where main group will be

Toddington services

LU5 6HR

Well this one has just crept up on me, this is first ive seen of it, but i am in. Whats it going to cost?

I'm going to POD now too (wasn't sure of plans until today).

I've just moved to Bath and was aiming to meet up at Cheively (Jn 13 M4). What's easriest for me to meet up with you guys so we can cruise down the M4 - ideally so that I don't end up driving the wrong way for half an hour first?(time I could be in bed!!)

J

whats the next services up past 18 we will pull in there & meet you in the Esso garage slip road so we will just pull in & drive out again :)

thinking of getting mobile numbers to keep in contact with ppl that are going?

list so far....

1:Rollin_thunder (me)

2: leelbuk

3: manual95

4: jim supra

5: jaymdee

hi jon not sure at the mo but talking to mr lover last night i think it may be around 5.45-6am.will let you know when i do.

6am at Chievely!! I'm sure it was only an hour or so from there to Toddington last time (but may be wrong). Not sure I'm gonna be up that early mate. I'll see what time the Bristol Convoy is meeting at the services between 18 and 17 and take it from there :)

J

6am at Chievely!! I'm sure it was only an hour or so from there to Toddington last time (but may be wrong). Not sure I'm gonna be up that early mate. I'll see what time the Bristol Convoy is meeting at the services between 18 and 17 and take it from there :)

J

lazy git :D

No excuses from me, I'm just a lazy git... :D

Weather permitting.. we are meeting Jaymdee at Chieveley at 8.00am Sunday, so if any of you early birds sleep in and want to join us, you're welcome...

We will be cutting accross country, not meeting the big convoy, should end up getting there about the same time.

If you want my mobile please PM me.

Cheers

G :)

So what time do i need to meet you at the service past the Bath junction?

your heading outta WSM right? so i will wait for any of you guys & gals coming from that way in Gordano services then we will head up M4 & meet others at Bath Jct & the next services up (which i still cant remember the name of :search: )

edit:

here is the way that multi map is saying to go from gordano services up to the main meeting point at toddington services >

2hrs 22mins hmm think we better that time :wink: anybody got radar & gatso & snoopers in there cars? :lol:

right boys & girls lets get some locals of the ppl that are coming with me on the early run so we can get this sorted, as i got myself confused with jim there d'oh