The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bristol....

Guest Phillw454

I will be out with tha tatsu guys tonight, So far we have jim and claire, me, the other jim.

There meeting in ashton court about 7pm but i wont be there in time but will catch up a bit later.

Good night that was. And now you know where that tunnel is. Any idea what that evo owner that i raced from Tatsu was called? wouldnt mind seeing what he can do off the line in the dry.

Good night that was. And now you know where that tunnel is. Any idea what that evo owner that i raced from Tatsu was called? wouldnt mind seeing what he can do off the line in the dry.

cant remember but i think he's coming paintball.

Me and lee went out for a quick spin last night as the weather was good. Left here at 7 and didnt get home till 1.30 but we did get some footage on cam of us going through the tunnel :eyebrows:

cant remember but i think he's coming paintball.

Me and lee went out for a quick spin last night as the weather was good. Left here at 7 and didnt get home till 1.30 but we did get some footage on cam of us going through the tunnel :eyebrows:

So now youve been secretly meeting in my tunnel have you. Thats not allowed. Its my fun place, not yours.

So now youve been secretly meeting in my tunnel have you. Thats not allowed. Its my fun place, not yours.

We had to move sharpish as i think we was upsetting the police station next door.

One of the best nights ive had. The weather really good too. Also lots of people in the center drooling over the supes

We all need to go up there on a friday again

Guest scotthks

teah last nite was good,had alot of fun,looking forward to sunday but mr.weatherman thinks it will rain :( but we shall see.shud defo get everyone thru the centre at sum point,lots of skirt

If its peeing down sunday i will probably give it a miss though

Well i am not that fussed on Sunday cant afford it really anyway but if everyone is going then i will so no let downs last min. I dont want to get there to find everyone else hasnt bothered.

If its raining we can pop to the pub near by and have a drink.

And what a fun night it was too! Wasn't it Jim.... :D Just be careful when you go back to work!! It won't be like that driving something 3 times the length of your supra ;)

Thanks going out to Claire and Jim for the cup o tea! Shouldn't you have handed out hard hats though? :p