The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another big weston meet

Guest Phillw454

Selling it:( Need something more practical. But dont worry il be there sunday:d Can just go for a quick drive around weston or a drive to somewhere, im not worried, weather is with corsas or lambos aslong as there cool people.

EDIT ooooo arnt we all getting bitchy :p lol

Sod pratical. What happened to fun? What you getting instead then? Why dont you get an aristo, power and pratical, space wise anyway. Or if you need something bigger why not turn your supra into a limo, cut out the middle and stretch it a bit, i will help with that, lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

Lol sounds like a plan!! I got a hammer how hard can it be?

Im getting a pulsar and a van:) So im still kind of jap lol.

Pulsar will just be for fun, the van is for work and that way i can start saving for a TT cause any money i save i just waste on my NA making it look nice.

Lol sounds like a plan!! I got a hammer how hard can it be?

Im getting a pulsar and a van:) So im still kind of jap lol.

Pulsar will just be for fun, the van is for work and that way i can start saving for a TT cause any money i save i just waste on my NA making it look nice.

Well ive got everything else if you do decide to chop it up. The chopping would be easy, putting it back together might be bit more involved perhaps. Cant you buy a cheaper van and keep the supra? Is it a temperary thing, be back to the supra one day?

Guest Phillw454

Oh yeah definatly temp!! Im aiming to have a nice TT sorted and sat at my house before christmas. Going to start looking soon as an import takes around 3months. As by xmas my job role should be different so wont need the van or sapce in the back.

But i am really going to miss the supra:(

Putting it back together is the easy part!! Dont you watch topgear? Just some nails and ducktape!

Oh yeah definatly temp!! Im aiming to have a nice TT sorted and sat at my house before christmas. Going to start looking soon as an import takes around 3months. As by xmas my job role should be different so wont need the van or sapce in the back.

But i am really going to miss the supra:(

Putting it back together is the easy part!! Dont you watch topgear? Just some nails and ducktape!

Yeah that topgear was great

Guest Phillw454

lol in that case il be dragging you out every weekend!! Im already missing mine and its not gone yet!

But thanks:) i think i will have to schedule a few rides in some local TT's lol and bully one of you lot into giving me a lift along to the proper meets so my pulsar/van isnt out of place;)

Guest Phillw454
Yeah that topgear was great

Oh yes! It did make me laugh. We could go all out and stick 2 supras together, James may did something similar

Guest Phillw454

lmao!!! Well the way your miss's drove it out last time we wont have a chance!!

So lets say morrions for around 6 on sunday? Or do you all wana meet earlier or later? Il be free all day so i dont mind.

seems my post didn't go down very well at all it seems...
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif
i wont be there now as i clearly fudged off a few ppl it seems

Dont be daft. Get yourself down to weston. But we might make you park between us and the chavs now. lol. come on down mate.

Guest richymotor

the heavy right foot is the same as the left foot ... it's from eating all those pies!!!!!!

seeing a girl drift is kinda fun .... but it'll be funnier when she gets it wrong in't it fatty (lol, sorry i just couldn't resist)

i can't come, it's my wedding anniversary so i'll be drowning my sorrows ... ooops i mean going out for a romantic meal with the lady wife. but it's prbably a good thing as we can't have wobbly boats driving round weston all night

the heavy right foot is the same as the left foot ... it's from eating all those pies!!!!!!

seeing a girl drift is kinda fun .... but it'll be funnier when she gets it wrong in't it fatty (lol, sorry i just couldn't resist)

i can't come, it's my wedding anniversary so i'll be drowning my sorrows ... ooops i mean going out for a romantic meal with the lady wife. but it's prbably a good thing as we can't have wobbly boats driving round weston all night

After she cooked your lunch the other day as well. She going to wip you when you pop around next.

I might have to try and make it along now, if even to see a female drift........:D

Its embarrassing, she much better than me. Trouble is i think about whats around the corner or what if i hit that roundabout, she doesnt. And if people are watching she shows off worse. Dont like being in the car with her when she is driving.