1. 1. Can we have a quick poll for preference for sat or sun

• Saturday 23rd june
    • Sunday 24th june

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry took so long putting pic's on everyone:search:Anyway,fist time i met some of you,& what a splended bunch of chaps you all are(did i say slpended bunch of chaps,na you just petrol heads haveing mid-life criss's)but a bloody good choise of car:whip::whip::lalala: just cant wait till i reach the right age:p Well is the tight git from st.ives gonna sell for 3500;)

Supra Day 001.jpg

Supra Day 002.jpg

Supra Day 004.jpg

Supra Day 005.jpg

Supra Day 006.jpg

Supra Day 008.jpg

Supra Day 009.jpg

Supra Day 010.jpg

Supra Day 011.jpg

Supra Day 012.jpg

Supra Day 013.jpg

Supra Day 020.jpg

Guest Bigglove

Hey there Slam, any chance I could have a Mug Shot of you by your car or with a video camera in your hand, I wanted to include everyone who turned up for that meet of Newquay to Bude. Only need one photo, then video almost finished.

Cheers

Guest Bigglove

Well just a photo of you with a video camera in your hand! cam on everyone else got a mug shot, wouldn't be complete without full frontal of the videographer, so to say.

Also if you wanna Supe maybe need to raise you're stakes on the non TT!

Couldnt agree with you more Bigglove. Couldnt even buy a Pug 106 diesel for £3500, think he may be taking the micky dont you? MMMM! Perhaps Malcolms forgotten what she looks like, check out my garage Malcolm and re jig the figures. (what sort of a name is Bigglove anyway, I thought you were called Shane, i wont be calling you that aboard the boat! lol) The St Ives boy as you call me Slam, lives in Carbis bay (They are not the same!)

Good to see everybody is now on the site thou.

Cheers!

Guest Bigglove

Glen, only Emmets will understand that statement! lol.

Ok guys your decision now, what shall I do with Vid, doesn't look like I will get all the photos I need to finish. Shall I just complete it with all the info I have? or does any of you have a picture of Slam, Steve with black TT or ZipyTT.

Leave it your capable hands!

Hi, back once again. Lost internet then for a bit.

Yep, post the vid up Biggboy, I mean Biggtart, sorry...... Bigglove.

Thats enough chat about Dave selling his motor. I have told him that he can only sell it once he has enough cash to buy a TT. I'll have no more silly talk!

Home in 3 weeks, bring on the super unleaded.....

Hi, back once again. Lost internet then for a bit.

Yep, post the vid up Biggboy, I mean Biggtart, sorry...... Bigglove.

Thats enough chat about Dave selling his motor. I have told him that he can only sell it once he has enough cash to buy a TT. I'll have no more silly talk!

Home in 3 weeks, bring on the super unleaded.....

FUEL JUST GONE UP TODAY !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice vid, tho looking at all those lovely Supras I am surprised how tame most look (choosing words carefully) cause ours looks a little different. We have that great big "whateveryoucallit" spoiler sitting on the rear and full kit.

Hope we will still be welcome to join one or more of your days out soon. :)

Very nice vid, tho looking at all those lovely Supras I am surprised how tame most look (choosing words carefully) cause ours looks a little different. We have that great big "whateveryoucallit" spoiler sitting on the rear and full kit.

Too late..:D I believe yours is Veilside so that pretty much makes anything look tame..:)

Sure you'll have loads of fun..

Too late..:D I believe yours is Veilside so that pretty much makes most things look tame..:)