• Sunday 24th june

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Hiall

just a quick question

as we are going to Newquay at which point will the cruise pick up the A30? cos I may have to meet up with you along the Bodmin - Innes Down stretch

and while Im on why are ther only 5 people on the list ?????

Rich

:)

can you confirm the name of the pub please

there are 2 at Quintrell Downs.

I would like to pick up convoy on the new stretch of the A30 beyond Innes Downs; I will wait in the first lay by on the new stretch : at what time do you estimate being there?

Rich

I would stay away from a30 past innis downs as they are not opening the new bypass bit untill monday it was chocker at 4pm today;)

The quintrell inn is the pub on the roundabout as you enter quintrell downs you cant miss it rich:) I am going to go summercourt way in as it will be quiet you are welcome to meet me in st austell

I would stay away from a30 past innis downs as they are not opening the new bypass bit untill monday it was chocker at 4pm today;)

The quintrell inn is the pub on the roundabout as you enter quintrell downs you cant miss it rich:) I am going to go summercourt way in as it will be quiet you are welcome to meet me in st austell

yeah; so that means you come out at Innes Downs doesnt it? lol the new bit im on about is already open ie the bit which bypasses Victoria now???

I know all about the A30 I just drove down it every day for the last 2 years lol:p

Hope you all got home ok we got stuck in traffic on the A30 for an hour:(

Wicked day cant wait till the next one:d

Sorry you got stuck; I got home in 10 mins lol

Good day; enjoyed the spirited drive; and the tractor Dan:p

Thanks to Wile 'O for putting it together, and nice to see everyone.

any pics/video yet

PS sorry about the coffee :D:p

Wicked day, really enjoyed it, Traffic on A30 made it stressfull as far as Amie was concerned. She finally got to work at 6.30. So only an hour later than i said i would get her back. (Opps)

Was good to put faces to names etc. It was also good to see Glenns very clean TT, still dont know how he managed to dodge all the rain drops, very nice Glenn.

Looking forward to seeing Malcolms filming, lol.

Hope we can organise another day very soon.

Will try and post some pics soon.

Cheers! ;)