The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Clothing Round 2

Supragal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mcanny

Oops forgot about this, am I too late to add a 2XL in Navy with white stitching?

As per my other order I just want the BBS stuff, no username (unless I can have my website URL instead?)

Cheers :)

no prob but what? tshirt? polo? hoody? jacket??

if you want your url you can as long as it's not another supra club lol

Originally posted by SimonB

Ooo, forgot to order mine too! The quoting seems to have broken down on this thread, so I'll just put mine down:

1 x grey Medium T shirt, black stitching, logo + forum name on the sleeve as before.

Cheers Rosie!

thats heather grey yes? right arm? and was it Simon B or simon b etc? (IIRC it was Simon B)

Originally posted by Supragal

no prob but what? tshirt? polo? hoody? jacket??

if you want your url you can as long as it's not another supra club lol

Ah yes I forgot to mention what item I wanted :)

Polo please.

I'll leave the URL off, just a nice normal one with no name please :)

Originally posted by Supragal

thats heather grey yes? right arm? and was it Simon B or simon b etc? (IIRC it was Simon B)

Yeah, Simon B, right arm. Dunno what colour heather is supposed to be, but that sounds right! I'm a bloke, why can't they just call it grey, we get confused if they make things too complicated... :innocent:

Cheers :thumbs:

Originally posted by SimonB

Yeah, Simon B, right arm. Dunno what colour heather is supposed to be, but that sounds right! I'm a bloke, why can't they just call it grey, we get confused if they make things too complicated... :innocent:

Cheers :thumbs:

:D

heather grey is quite light grey

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I've contacted everyone- thanks to those that have already confirmed and made payment.

Please note that I can't even place the order with the company until everyone has confirmed that I have their order correct at least.

Don't force me to start name and shame lists like last time ;)

Originally posted by Mad Ad

Bomber jackets could be nice.:thumbs:

A few people contaced me about jackets and I gave them prices, one person has ordered one.

I don't want to delay this order anymore but if you're going to the next SEM at the Fairmile Mad Ad I'll take the catalogues with me and you can see if theres anything you like in there thats not already posted in here...might be able to tag it on or get it done at some point at least!