The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Competition #2

mawby

!!! THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED !!!

(Winning member was markymark)

As part payment for the Custom Lights trader renewal fee Jon has offered a set of refurbished head lights (worth around £115) as a prize for a club member. Given the success of the last Small Club Competition I have decided we should do it again. Therefore the club is going to give these away to one lucky member. To be in with a chance of winning this prize all you need to do is reply to this thread!

:trophy:

To win the prize you simply need to be the person who posts reply x to this thread, x being a secret number only the super moderators know. However, there are some rules to this competition. Nothing too complicated but they will hopefully make the competition fair.

:rulez:

This competition is only open to paid up club members.

This competition is NOT open to any of the traders, moderators or any relatives of moderators.

After you have posted to this thread you MUST wait for at least 5 other members to post after you before you may post again. If you break this rule then you will be disqualified.

In the event that someone who is disqualified or not entitled to the prize happens to post reply x, the prize will be given to the next poster as long as they are entitled to enter and have not also been disqualified.

No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.

We reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time without warning or reason.

Our decision is final.

:salute:

Now I appreciate that there maybe some of you thinking “Yeah right he’ll just give it to whoever he wants, there isn’t really a fixed winning number”. In order to prevent any such accusations I have taken a small screen shot of the forum and outlined a number on that screen shot. This number is the winning number. I have uploaded this screen shot to the moderators section and it will be moved into the public domain when we announce the winner. For authenticity purposes I have ensured this screen shot has a date stamp showing on it, and that date stamp is “08-02-07 13:22”.

:secret:

In order to allow this competition to run on for more than few hours we have chosen a winning number which is quite high - it is somewhere between 1000 and 1500.

So bearing in mind the 5 posts rule, get replying and good luck!

:ecstatic:

This competition is sponsored by Custom Lights

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do posts from Mods and those otherwise not eligible count toward the five posts rule?
Yes they do. The rule is only there to stop people continously spamming the thread in an attempt to win.

You do realise that this is just going to be the biggest thread full o' nonsense yet if we are to reach 1000 posts plus?
Yes I know, but then mallets mallet is just the same but you don't get the chance to win anything with that.