The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace Cafe Essex Convoy

Supra_Star

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I know the one, never been in there though. I'll see you there, oh, I'll have the video camera as well, so you'll be in the convoy vid :D

sounds good mate.....well its a pretty small service station and cant imagine there being a lot of people in there to be honest, you should see us sticking out like a sore thumb ;)

see you all there

gotta pick up damo at 5:20 in southend on sea, if i could just find that time travel machine i had lyeing around i would.;)

you have a single turbo mate use it :D

change of plans for me im working in tilbury docks tomor so providing my wheels are still on the car I will meet you all at the lakeside services ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supra_Star

1. Nutkin

2. mikeyb10supra

3. garfy

4. gooner

5. Johnd_mkiv

6. Supra Surj

7. Millsy

8. Pistonbroke

Any more for any more

Ok peeps just to confirm we are all now meeting at Thurrock, Lakeside Services 5.30 - 6.00pm.

Nutkin and I will be there at 5.30 in a Toyota Previa as Supra not repaired in time.

If any problems please ring me I think I have pm'd all on above list my mobile number

Soooo looking forward to this!!!!

Yeah, they reckon there may be more snow on the way. Need to get to Peterborough at some point today (after Ace cafe) so if it's looking bad later I may have to drive there earlier and miss the event. If anyone gets any weather updates it would be good. Does look too bad round Basildon area at the moment though