The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plymouth Meet

wile e coyote

Yea closest i have had in a supra..Had a few in my mr2turbo but doesnt everyone lol. Weather is getting better for tommorow every time i look at the met office website,started as heavy rain all day now its light rain until 9am then heavy till 12 and then clearing up:d :D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boywander

Im sorry to, just been gym n jet washed my car, steam coming off the wheel, looks like I've got a problem with my brake caliper, will try and get it sorted but I might be struggling for time, will text Darren if I can make it, if not will be defo up for the next meet :blink:

They are not the only ones Dan, Ive just suffered a punture in my o/s rear (9pm), spent the whole f...ing day cleaning her and this is how she repays me. NOT IMPRESSED! Cant tell why tyre has blown yet, and had to limp home 8 miles at 10 mph, as couldnt fit space saver as wrench didnt fit wheel nuts. Im so f...ing mad!

Will ring my local kwit fit on a sunday morning, and they will have my 255/35-18 wont they? Yeah right! But i will try, not sure if my mate will go or not at this moment. Depends how i get on in the morning. Will ring Dan as soon as i know something.

Fingers crossed!

Wow that was some rain - eh.

Me Cornwall dickhead turned wrong at M5 lol I thought Busterwas to me left and got myself confused (its the age you know).

Got home safe; hope you all did; nice pics Buster!

Nice to meet you all lets make the next one soon and on a sunny day.

Wheres was all those UJCC pussies eh? fook me it was only rain lol

cheers

Rich - navigator - nope!:p

Nice to see the guys who managed to make it today shame about the weather .Need to come up with some ideas for next meet.Thought about maybe meeting down bodmin next so the guys way down south have not got so far to go next time then maybe cruse upto newquay pint and sandwich and cruse back .Any thoughts :)

Darren

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Nice to meet you all today glad everyone got home ok.

We definatley should set up another on when its dry im up for a meet anywhere really but will have a think about a local meeting place:)

Rich you really should change your name from fifty to "Show me the way home" lol

I have some pics which i will post up later. Cheers all for good day out

DSCF6364.JPG

DSCF6365.JPG

DSCF6366.JPG

DSCF6367.JPG