The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plymouth Meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say this but has anyone seen the weather for sunday? At the moment they are talking about a tight low pressure pushing in from the southwest during sunday morning. So know doubt it will be carrying rain! But it will definately be windy. "Not good"

Lets hope they are wrong.

well it looks as if the weather is going to be pretty bad, driving rain and gale force winds!

saying that i shall be there, plus i have a mate with a GT4 whos going to tag along, so come on put your names down.

the worst that can happen is we get wet!

well it looks as if the weather is going to be pretty bad, driving rain and gale force winds!

saying that i shall be there, plus i have a mate with a GT4 whos going to tag along, so come on put your names down.

the worst that can happen is we get wet!

:D

That 'guy from newton abbot' would be me! I'm a member of UJCC (Ultimate Japanese Car Club) who do a meet first Sunday of every month at Exeter services.

The plan is that the people from Newton Abbot/Torquay way meet in Newton Abbot Sainsburys overflow for around 13:15, have a bit of a yap and gander, then up to Exeter for 14:00 to meet up with the rest. As with you lot the turn out will be weather dependant. January's was about 5 cars, February was more like 35 cars so we'll see what the weather brings this time.

Depending on time maybe you could go via Newton Abbot to meet with us there and then head up, if not I'll see you all at Exeter!

1 . Wile e coyote (Darren)

2 . Supradan (Dan)

3. Fifty (Rich) - Windy Ridge 1145 :D

4. Supra666 (Nick)

5. buster123467 (buster)

can I suggest we confirm our points of meeting and times now cos its getting close.

Also suggest if you are willing that mobile numbers are PM'd so we can locate folk who dont show/are lrunning a little late etc?

Psymon??

Jo??

Rich

Guest Boywander

If the weathers good I will meet in Plymouth, if the weather is looking rough, will see you all in Exeter. Darren, I have got your mobile number off your mum so will text you Saturday or Sunday to confirm times. Look forward to meeting you all n having a look at all your soops, safe trip all;)

Just came awfully close to not making this meet and not having a car either!!!:(

Chasing a bike up a dual carriage link road,came off the roundabout in the dry with the so called toyota "traction control" on and the car snapped sideways i managed to save that one then it snapped back the other way and for an instant i was heading for a rather large concrete mounted sign aaaggghhh.:scared: ...........god knows how i manged to wrestle the car around that one must have been instinct as i cant remember hehehe.I think its time to get rid of the perished bridgestone tyres as its like driving with plastic wheels!! I am ordering them as i type.

Strange though as it has never happened before in the dry i was not even on no 2 turbo when it let go,i do give the car more respect than it needs in the wet but its usually good in the dry???