The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Plymouth Meet

wile e coyote

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like theres going to be a few people coming, so count me in. Torque cars, good guys, bought my supra from them to, shame about there body shop, theyve not done an excellent job on the bits they touched in on mine. Oh well. Still love it.

So are we still meeting up Dan? If so what time and where?

Sounds like theres going to be a few people coming, so count me in. Torque cars, good guys, bought my supra from them to, shame about there body shop, theyve not done an excellent job on the bits they touched in on mine. Oh well. Still love it.

So are we still meeting up Dan? If so what time and where?

Yes mate ,do you know st austell at all if you do i will meet you in the brittania inn carpark which is on the main road through st austell

as for time what time do you reckon you would be there as its only 2mins from me.:D

Yes mate ,do you know st austell at all if you do i will meet you in the brittania inn carpark which is on the main road through st austell

as for time what time do you reckon you would be there as its only 2mins from me.:D

Hi Dave and Dan!,

I live in Liskeard, want to meet me on the way to Plymouth?, how about the New focus Route 38? at terule foot roundabout?

Yeah, it's just before there you will see it right next to the Petrol station, it used to be a little Chef, now route 66

see you there on the 4th? what time?:rolleyes:

Will prob be there around 12 ish but if we swop mobile nos nearer the time we will let you know when we leave st austell to give abetter idea:)

Hi Dan, No i dont know the brittania inn, YET. But no doubt ill be able to find it. I probably passed it yesterday (sunday) on the way back from looe. Yes maybe we could swap mobile numbers nearer the time, just to make it easier.

I will watch this space. Hope the weathers good.

Cheers