SilverSoop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest pompeysupra

To the guy in the white Supra who followed me to meon hut...... sorry mate, was relying on sat nav to get me onto a32, I know my way on that road but wasn't sure about 339 ? unfortunately quickest route took us down some dodgy back roads.... after missing entrance to car park decided to bugger off home instead. Noticed your car was a lot lower than mine, hope you didn't suffer any damage. Hopefully i can appologise in person at next meet.....

Wayne

nah, thats fine.

we got there, yeh. i thought i saw another turning, and there wasnt, so ended up the road and turning around again.

somehow we still beat ewen, imi and the others to there, lol

if was fine getting in that entrance, but out it scraped a bit, but im used to that, and it should all be replaced soon

Guest pompeysupra

glad to hear no damage locky, got home and felt well p'd off that i'd led you off main road, saw the others coming along 272 from petersfield and thought we'd actually made good time..... but probably a shorter route!..... doh

ya good meet guys despit getting a bit lost on the way to the pub! but thanks to ryan and a post code we were soon back on the right track just a bit of a detore lol .

Nice to chat to a fue new peolpe ,ewen thanks for the pint ill buy next time , and thanks to imi for poping down hope you had a good drive home mate.

glad to hear no damage locky, got home and felt well p'd off that i'd led you off main road, saw the others coming along 272 from petersfield and thought we'd actually made good time..... but probably a shorter route!..... doh

hi mate ya sore you going back the other way and thougt bugger we going the wrong way again lol, should of gone in the pub was nice and warm :D

Thanks for the meet guys, great fun!!

Gaz and steve, where did you both go last night, lost you behind that bloody car!! :(

I reckon we should make this a monthly thing, as it was such a good turnout :D :d

Explained over PM - we lost you completely but didn't notice till Fleet! Next time I'll take your number matey.

Brilliant day out all in all, a monthly thing would be a good idea. Lots of supra owners round here

Forgot to ask....was that Imi who nearly got sideswiped by that BMW cabriolet ? Looked bloody close from where I was (at the back as usual):)

YES it was, what a complete muppet he was too.......they indicate and just start pulling in front of you thinking that their duty is done.....:hang:

Thx Locky - great job on the box - will keep you all posted. Super Harwood has already been engaged. :D

Great meet, next time, i'll be on time ;)

I think I need to get my tyre valves checked, the rears were @ 20psi down from 34 and the fronts were @ 31 down from 36 :(

well, lets put a better plan in place.

or at least know where we are going, could have done with a post code for that pub. we got lost in 3 different packs.

if your a nutter. you got there, lol

i think the 17th will be good, festive meet.

the next weekend would be crimbo eve, no thats a no go