The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gtr Board/mkivsupra board meet next year

mikeyb10supra

Just gauging interest in this really, Damon feel free to drop me a PM and I wll hand over to you for arranging etc, but ive been speaking a fair bit with the chairman of the Gtr board and mentioned about a supra/skyline meet sometime next year.....possibly a big southend meet again?

Could be a lot of fun

Would anyone be interested in this

Mikey

Sounds godd buddy :)

Have a chat with them, see if we can come up with a date. We will need to talk to the mebers here to pick a good date and location, but like you say i think southend is cirtainly feasable.

Once those fundermentals are decided we can whop a big meet thread up :)

Sounds a great idea...:)

Would be up for that...

It's nice to see some other (nice) quick car clubs and I always get the feeling that there's quite a bit of mutual respect between "us and them" !

A mixed Supe / Liner convoy going down the motorway - could be big fun.. :D :d :D

I just posted about meeting somewhere with a little drag strip where we could all have a little run and he said we would lose ;)

I think the challenge has been layed down guys

He is probably right:D I have a couple of mates with R33gtr's that ill bring with me:)

• 9 months later...