The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2007 Calendar Update Thread

Supragal

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so looks like these will be £10 or £11 each.

i'll take mine at £10 please :p

would it be more hassle for you to start grouping them together if people all got it from their local representative?

personally, i wouldn't mind handing out at our local meet (Mascrat Manor on the 2nd monday of the month) as i'm sure other wouldn't but it ain't gonna solve everyone is it?

how about if people want to risk the £3 it's at their own risk, otherwise it's £7 for guaranteed delivery via the courier?

is it the same price regardless of how many you buy?

£7 delivery for a £10 item seems a bit crazy :shock:

Plus the fact that if the item has to be signed for it means another half day off work waiting in for the courier, unless you specify it can be left on the doorstep for some scrote to steal. :(

Nevertheless, I'd pay £17 for the calendar if it was advertised carriage free, without hesitation. :D

Its just knowing the fact that nearly half the amount paid is postage :thumbdown:

At the end of the day, it really makes no difference. No way do I want to see the club lose money over this and certainly the difference between £6 and £7 is err.....a pound, so not really worth worrying about.

For my money they may as well go by courier.

Rosie, just tell me mine was £17 for the calendar and you sent it free, it would make me feel so much better. :rlol:

LOL I know this is the stupid thing, I can't believe how much it has gone up from Royal Mail, so glad I checked before telling everyone it was the same as last year!!

One more thing to try and that is how much 2nd class recorded will be... I will try and get to a PO this weekend to find out, that might be the way round it.

As for the grouping thing, if it goes that way and people are happy to organise themselves into areas then we can look at it more, just sounds like potential for a bucket load of hassle and mistakes to me right now!!

Rosie,

just send them, £17 quid is excessive, but hey you worked your ass off. you need some more 'pins' money hun !!

If any one whinges tell em £17 or bye.

If any one near to me has ordered one and it is cheaper to mail 3 together or multiples of 3 send them to me at work. I will then hand out at any local address or meet to distribute b4 xmas. I'm always willing to help!:eyebrows:

Rosie,

just send them, £17 quid is excessive, but hey you worked your ass off. you need some more 'pins' money hun !!

If any one whinges tell em £17 or bye.

If any one near to me has ordered one and it is cheaper to mail 3 together or multiples of 3 send them to me at work. I will then hand out at any local address or meet to distribute b4 xmas. I'm always willing to help!:eyebrows:

I'm happy with that, and likewise - will dish out any 'locals' to me that aren't too far off my regular Malvern Sheffield run. :)

Rosie,

I'm happy to have a bulk Calendar drop for the North West if need be, I can then dish them out at a monthly meet, or maybe even have a specific calendar meet - perhaps an opportunity for a photo shoot for next year :)

If you want to package up with my clothing order that's fine too.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...