The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 'I've been to JAE' thread - POST HERE!

Underworld

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi martin dont know if you remember me im nik. we met at the jae, i was the lanky man in the cap from wolverhampton. i was asking you about buying my first supra. thought you were in kiddy not scotland ? or have i got the wrong bloke altogether ? anyway nice to meet you and any more info on these supras would be great. spk to you soon nik wolves.:D :d

Nope he is in Kiddy you have the right one (he's my brother) but parents live in Scotland he was looking for move up there

JAE? when was that? I missed it!!

LIAR! me you and my pal were the last standing mate everyone else was sleeping when us watched vids. my first time at jae and loved it so did my mates even though not supra owners they havent seen or been to anything like it. met lots of people from the club and were all really sound thanks very much for a class weekend from me and the fosters guzzling sqaud:d

LIAR! me you and my pal were the last standing mate everyone else was sleeping when us watched vids. my first time at jae and loved it so did my mates even though not supra owners they havent seen or been to anything like it. met lots of people from the club and were all really sound thanks very much for a class weekend from me and the fosters guzzling sqaud:d

Were you the one that introduced yourself in the dark? I'm sorry I dashed off, was a little scared at my name being called out in the dark! :)

oi, i was still going too, do you remember me popping in for more beers at stupid 'o' clock? I was doing the rounds on different car club stands

Yeah mate 3.30 in the morning pleasure to meet you!!

was a laugh likes i was wasted but your mate was a bit worse for wear, and Aah Aristo (tom) snoring in the background, roll on next year

Were you the one that introduced yourself in the dark? I'm sorry I dashed off, was a little scared at my name being called out in the dark! :)

yes that was me nice to meet you look forward to meeting you's all again ruff rider we'l be back mate iv got us all a season ticket for greggs enjoyed having a laugh with you and maz jamesmark when i left you we had a walk round the site and fell over my other mate lying unconcious outside someones tent had to carry him back to the geordie love shack the plonky bastard!:)