The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The 'I've been to JAE' thread - POST HERE!

Underworld

Sorry this is so late in the day, but we've had broadband problems! :rolleyes:

What a great weekend. The journey there and journey back was a pleasure. This was our first JAE and except for the spectacular show in the sky (fireworks weren't bad either!), it was a very warm and friendly weekend.

So good to meet a bunch of very pleasant people. Shame I didn't get to meet all of you, but my girlfriend, Gem, was certainly making up for that! We really enjoyed ourselves and she will be joining the club, minus a Soop, just to chat!

Our cars are so nice we don't have to prove them to each other or anyone else, so we can just get down to some serious lighthearted chatting and drinking lots of nice sounding alcoholic drinks (thanks to Charlotte/Mike for the Archers btw). Must not mix my drinks. Must not mix my drinks... same old story! Headache all day sunday. Nice. Not. Lack of sleep didn't help either! Lovely curry made up for that when we got home though.

Cheers to Tom et al for all their marvellous efforts. Was really fab. Must do it again sometime.

Got a load of pix, will try and post them soon.

Andrew & Gem :)

PS. A name tag thing would be an excellent idea.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rays the roof
:yeahthat:

screw best stand! we had a great time!! :D ;)

Ditto, b*ll*x to best stand. Not many other clubs had as much fun as we did....:p

What a weekend! Finally got home at 3am this morning :blink: After clearing out all the beer that was left in the mkiv fridge (thanks Tom), we demolished it down on the mkiii stand who stopped Sunday night.

Was great to see welcoming old faces when our small group arrived Saturday afternoon after sitting out the storm in the pub lol. Pity the first old face I met was Ian R :p but then Martin R found me which made up for it. Great to hear you before I saw you Tom, you and the other mods sorted out a great event, even though trouble Pete was a work shy fop.

Too many memories to bore you all with, and there are a few that I would rather forget too :D Really wish Rays the roof would stop getting his arse out!

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly and giving the mkiv club a good name, was a pleasure to meet you all. Roll on next year :D

What a weekend! Finally got home at 3am this morning :blink: After clearing out all the beer that was left in the mkiv fridge (thanks Tom), we demolished it down on the mkiii stand who stopped Sunday night.

Was great to see welcoming old faces when our small group arrived Saturday afternoon after sitting out the storm in the pub lol. Pity the first old face I met was Ian R :p but then Martin R found me which made up for it. Great to hear you before I saw you Tom, you and the other mods sorted out a great event, even though trouble Pete was a work shy fop.

Too many memories to bore you all with, and there are a few that I would rather forget too :D Really wish Rays the roof would stop getting his arse out!

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly and giving the mkiv club a good name, was a pleasure to meet you all. Roll on next year :D

I still can't get the sight of your dance routine out my head. Come on Pete post the vid up:D

I still can't get the sight of your dance routine out my head. Come on Pete post the vid up:D

Lee you weren't complaining when you were smacking my ass! Lets not put the video up Pete :no:

Couldn't find you on the Sunday Lee, but then Pete and the mkiii boys told me what happened, I didn't stop laughing about it :D Can't wait to meet up with you and the mrs again.

Lee you weren't complaining when you were smacking my ass! Lets not put the video up Pete :no:

Couldn't find you on the Sunday Lee, but then Pete and the mkiii boys told me what happened, I didn't stop laughing about it :D Can't wait to meet up with you and the mrs again.

with the mrs not being to happy and me having a very sore head i'd thought i'd leave early so i didn't have to put up with the nagging all day long:D . I'll be up for the Midlands gumball meet so chance for another drink:thumbs:

What a great weekend that was! Must have been the best meet of the year.

Big thanks to Tom and all who was involved in organising this :thumbs:

Met so many new people of the club. Now I've got to try and remember everybodys names lol! Such a friendly bunch! :)

I'll be back next year!!

There will be some pics up soon :ok:

MY pleasure:D Me and Deano went and had some social drinks with all the other car clubs later on. I think Deano passed out about 2am and all i remember is being woken up on the mk3 stand by the mrs at 6.30 after she had been out looking for me all night:innocent:

:rlol:

Had a great night, roll on the midlands gumball :D

Massive thanks to Dave ( Supraloopy) for letting me crash in his tent, the thought of sharing with Ian R was just to much:d

Cheers to Tom for the organising, a big why the hell did some one give him a mega phone though:p

Thanks to Ray for Callums Supra bib, he has already christened it. I also cant stop laughing at the belly flop dive in the G String mate, just how are you going to top that next year:Pling:

Also thanks to Col for cleaning my car for the second year running:)

It was also great to meet Stevie Kid, Charlotte, Pete, Gamer,Supragold as well as all the other usual suspects.

Burna why did you not show me how to dance before my wedding last year I really cant stop laughing.

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so enjoyable, cant wait until next year and I have told myself I will not drink another beer ( yeah right:D )

What ever happened to the Bundy.... not that I'm bothered mind !!

Yeah I got home and un packed the car and found it under the drivers seat, do you want me to send it mate??

Cant believe I forgot it, judging by the amount we all drank probably a good thing :D

Yeah I got home and un packed the car and found it under the drivers seat, do you want me to send it mate??

Cant believe I forgot it, judging by the amount we all drank probably a good thing :D

no worries matey, I'm coming to the Christening if invited, same with Supraloopy's if we ever hear from him again