The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday 28th May - Whitby - Ride out in the Sun (hopefully)

Tom S

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right we shall meet at this junction on the arrow, at 11:30ish, if my memory serves me correctly there is a pub nearby.

We can then cruise into the town centre lead by jim_supra, who has an amazing sense of direction!

Easy there tiger:d I think you should lead, being organiser and all:p

Steve, Simon, Andy and myself will be along Leven bypass at 10:10 am, if you want to join there? Or are you heading along the other coast road?

Rang you earlier but you were out...

Leven bypass is ok. We have a small job or two to do on the car in the morning. If we don't make it to the bypass in time we will catch up later I have Simons mobile number I will give him a ring.

Midday? Midday? Have you people never heard of having a lie-in, nice breakfast and read the papers on a Sunday? Maybe watch the start of the Monaco GP?

I'll not be going if you're meeting up at that time.

(grumps off moaning about young people)

Midday? Midday? Have you people never heard of having a lie-in, nice breakfast and read the papers on a Sunday? Maybe watch the start of the Monaco GP?

I'll not be going if you're meeting up at that time.

(grumps off moaning about young people)

Oh come along Grumpy man!

Sorry I didn't make it to this guys, I was quite looking forward to it. However I didn't appreciate quite how far it was. 144 miles each way, a 6 hour round trip. I needed to be setting of from here at 8:30! As I didn't wake up until just after 9:00 there seemed little point. :(

Hope it was a good 'un and you got some good pics.

I'll hopefully get across to Squires this month.

Mike

good to c u all had a good day tom your car sounded sweet when u came past me on way out of scarbough.

Cheers Karl, was hoping the Porker was going to play but alas no. Hope your drive home as as good.

BIG THUMBS UP to DARREN (Prof Monkey) for a greatly organised day
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

And to all that attended, even Matt in his beamer convertible :p