The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex Local Retrim Deal

DamanC

Right then, I've been in contact with Pete, the guy who is doing these retrims, for a while discussing colours etc.

He offered to send me down a sample of the cream leather he has so I could see what it looked like as photos don't really show.

This he did and when I said I'm still not sure as the sample might not be big enough to imagine it in the car he then offered to send a whole back panel from the front seat in the same leather!!

This he has done and it arrived today, just opened it and what can I say.......WOW !! The quality is stunning (and I'm renowned for being a fussy bastard) and I have to say that the stitching, quality and the way it's put together is BETTER than the stock leather IMO :) I'm not comparing this new piece to my worn out stocks either as I saw my car when it was brand new as my mate had it then and the leather and stitching is better.

I had my doubts at the terrific price he is doing them for and would be willing to compromise a little on quality but these are really the best I've seen and fantastic for the price:d

Pete is so genuine too, not met him yet but his customer service is second to none, he has sent these two samples since Monday at his cost, the last one being Airmailed down and large!! He doesn't know me yet has trusted me without payment with a large part of one retrim just so I can be satisfied with what I'm ordering.

A great bloke and a terrific group buy.

I just felt I had to give credit to this guy after all he has done so far.

Paul

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pinky TT

Hi, am I 2 late to have mine done 2? Based in Chelmsford and have a barn if that helps with fitting etc? Please can someone let me know. Cheers, Jo.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest EncoreWRC
Guys/gals,

Ive been speaking with Pete at Nippon Auto who does some very nice retrims as per this thread.

Right these are his quotes (this is based on an exchange basis)

set of retrimmed seats supplied on exchange basis £495 (this is for fronts and rear)

Logos £15 (total 2 fronts) £25 (total 4 front and rear)

Delivery £10 per 50 miles (note: round trip i.e. 200 miles to and from destination =400 miles cost £80)

Thats more like the price I was looking for - thats the one!!! I have been hunting for this link for ages - cheers DamanC.

Ian

• 2 weeks later...