The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex Local Retrim Deal

DamanC

there are 3 of us from essex here.

tbh mate, you maybe better off comming along to the essex meet. As event mods we dont want all and sundery organising meets so this guy can do several meets. Traders pay to sell this kind of thing, this guy doesn't. Simply just want this to be a one off :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm up for this but need to ask you some questions?

1. he brings the retrimmed seats down and you give him yours in exchange? Yup

2. whats are the electrics/springs like in the new seats? what if they don't work and/or fuck up soon after, when your own seats electrics/springs are fine? They will be of similar age, im sure there will be a years garentee on the work, i will flag this issue with him before it all goes ahead

3. how long before all this goes ahead? whenever, you, gaz and myself fancy......gaz?

4. and who do we pay? you or him as your organising this. and what method of payment is preferred? we pay him, cheque will be fine

If all the above can answered to my satisfaction then i'm in. I'll have just the fronts, Black with silver grey middle and black logo. how much for that m8 all in? Fronts only - £340 im fairly sure that includes a logo, but if not there will be an extra £15

i'm in start the ball rolling

Dave, Gaz's motor is away at the body shop for the next 5 weeks, but has agreed to come down with his seats, exchange and take the new ones back to fit himself and is not too bothered about a date, so its up to me and you :)

How does saturday 17th or 24th of June sound to you? I have lots of nice room at my parents aswell as Tea for Gaz to make ;)

Dave, Gaz's motor is away at the body shop for the next 5 weeks, but has agreed to come down with his seats, exchange and take the new ones back to fit himself and is not too bothered about a date, so its up to me and you :)

How does saturday 17th or 24th of June sound to you? I have lots of nice room at my parents aswell as Tea for Gaz to make ;)

the seats are a easy to get out i'll bring all thats needed and do it if you want? take about about five mins a seat:D

A recieved email, looks like a date will be chosen for us....

Gaz's car will posibly be finished?

Any if anyone else wants in they can, it will take a nice dent out the delivery costs :)

Hi Daman,

O.K.

To confirm the prices

black/silver grey covers (front and rear)/black headrests/black logo's fronts only/silver grey stitching £510

black/blue covers (front and rear)/black headrests/black logo's fronts only/blue stitching £510

black/silver grey covers (fronts only)/black headrests/black logo's fronts only/silver grey stitching £340

All of the above prices on an exchange basis(j-spec seats drivers electric, manual passenger).

Delivery price £120 per customer (based on 3 customers as above), total £360.

I have had a lot of interest in the Supra retrims so I will definately be gong ahead with this project. I have been in discussions with my supplier and I'm hoping to receive pics of the colours available soon and samples shortly after. Note, leather only available, no alcantara (I can't meet my suppliers minimum order quantity for the alcantara!).

As regards a date I don't want to be too specific till I've actually received the order from my supplier but hopefully around the end of June start of July.

Also as regards using the passenger seats only for the retrim and the exchange of another set of seats none of that should be a problem, although I'd prefer to leave the details until I'm ready to do the retrims.

Hope this is O.K for you, please let me know if you require further details or info.

Best regards,

Pete.

So let me get this right.

Its 340 for the seats and 120 delivery = 460 right?

And now we don't know when this will happen, Sorry chaps but i can probably get mine done by the bloke who does our trimming for that price. Also is Wayne not doing the same sort of thing but with alcantara possible? Lets see what this bloke says but i'm starting to back away from this deal atm sorry daman if this fucks you about. Lets see how this pans out and how long we have to wait;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Daman,

hi mate, as you may remember I showed some interest in the original thread but have remained in contact with Pete.

He has a has a set in cream (the colour I was after for mine) sitting waiting and is sending me out a small sample of the leather.

When I get this I can then confirm if I'm in on this GB as he will be doing mine as part of the Essex run.

J80leo, post them pics mate, can't have enough info at this stage to help with my decision:)

Paul

the pics you have been waiting for daman

they look and feel better in the flesh the pictures make them look smart, you will be very pleased with your seats daman, pete was talking about the cream seats and he is still wondering if you want them still so i would give him and bell paul let him know you still want them

hope you like the pics;)

I e-mailed him a couple of days back to remind him about sending me a sample of the cream leather and he is posting it Tuesday so I guess he still knows I'm interested.

Your seats do look good mate;)

the pics you have been waiting for daman

[qimg]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/j80leo/leatherseats001.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/j80leo/leatherseats002.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/j80leo/leatherseats003.jpg[/qimg]

they look and feel better in the flesh the pictures make them look smart, you will be very pleased with your seats daman, pete was talking about the cream seats and he is still wondering if you want them still so i would give him and bell paul let him know you still want them

hope you like the pics;)

I e-mailed him a couple of days back to remind him about sending me a sample of the cream leather and he is posting it Tuesday so I guess he still knows I'm interested.

Your seats do look good mate;)

thanx paul i bet you can't wait now