The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Our supra's represent UK in Holland

BURT

Dunno who I met last saturday but it was nice meeting you :)

I was with the blue Supra 6-speed and aero-top :p

if you wre the one with the T61 that was me fella.... came back to find you on sunday to get your name etc but couldnt find ya... is this yours

100_0395.JPG

Guest MicHELLo

Nope, that's Steve's T61, I was the poor fellow with the SP57 :)

I was only there on saturday

Pedroby, what is the name of the town where Zandvoort is? I am in Germany near Sittard in the south of Holland.

Zandvoort IS the name of the town.

Look at the cirkel..

http://home.hccnet.nl/v.d.horn/weersverwachting/kaartNederland.gif

So if peeps from the UK come with the boat to Hoek van Holland..it's a 1 hour trip from Hoek van Holland. It's near Haarlem.

that guy dave you spoke to is Overspent on here, i dont remeber seeing a black areo top though bud can you describe it bud

This is my car Burt...with the roof on it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34968&d=1147090726

Zandvoort IS the name of the town.

Look at the cirkel..

http://home.hccnet.nl/v.d.horn/weersverwachting/kaartNederland.gif

So if peeps from the UK come with the boat to Hoek van Holland..it's a 1 hour trip from Hoek van Holland. It's near Haarlem.

This is my car Burt...with the roof on it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34968&d=1147090726

Too short notice notice for me bud, have already got loads bokked up for the next few months, but i will prob be over again some time this year depending on the organisers.

Sorry guys for not joining in earlier, work gets silly at the beginning of the week when you fit a whole week's hours into three days, but who cares it's now the weekend . . . .

Agree a great show with cars of an excellent standard throughout, will be hounding Tony for the connection to the next one. Hopefully have two turbos working then for some real fun.