A nice sunday at Gaydon Motor Museum

CJ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chaps, I'm going to meet you all there. I've got to drop off my girlfriend at her parents place which is just up the road from Gaydon, where I'm also meeting her brother (nebiematt). But I don't think she'll appreciate the fun drive so we're going to make our own way over :(

Sorry guys i am going to have to miss this one:( , parents 40th wedding anniversary, which is good apparently. My sister has organised a surprise sunday lunch with all the family, she said she told me, only going to by my mum a drink and give dad a medal:D

Maybe next time, have fun

Gary

Is it still cool for anyone to come along, and if so is anyone from the Basingstoke area heading up tomorrow. I will be heading off about 10.30 if anyone wants to meet up on the way to cherwell.

No problem at all mate. The more the merrier. :D

I just got back and wanted to say how much I enjoyed that little get together. Great to see a lot of the old faces (an in Doug's case that's very old) and some new guys too. I thought the venue was great with some nice old cars to look at and some nice grub on offer too and we also had the added benefit of being able to have a spirited drive along the M40.

Just got back, traffic was a nightmare!

Nice to catch up with a few old faces, and nice to meet some new ones too! That was a good location for a picture taking, should hopefully see some good ones posted up later - Cainhead and Tony were busy with the cameras!

Shame that James and Sabrina missed out, fingers crossed its nothing too serious...

nice to see you all,many thanks to C.J for the recommendation of a decent workshop,next time i will be in my car,not orange transit!!.I am currently trying to get our members cheaper entry to blenheim palace as i do a fair bit of work there.I will keep you all informed.

What a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Good company, good location and a spirited drive! ;)

We should do that again, perhaps when the weather is warmer, and try and get a few extras.

Shame we gate crashed the hairdressers convention!! :p

James, hope the damage isn't terminal :( and that you and Sabrina got back ok.

I have afew pics, some of them contain someone who is definately older than me !!! ;)