The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex Bunch

Pig

Yeah. I saw your motor in the town the other day but lost you at the lights. Then saw it round Kenny's. Didn't really get a good look at it. Haven't seen Kenny for a while now. Should give him a call see how things are I suppose. See you tomorrow then mate, not sure yet what time I'm leaving.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen yours around a bit never had a good look though. kennys ok as far as i know. will probably pop round and see them tomorrow. yeah sounds good mate! when you have a rough idea off a time i can always follow you up. I just hope its not raining!

Just got home. Thanks to everyone that came, it was really good meeting everyone! Shame that the drive over could not be more fun, but lets face it, we all had our mature boots on with the weather the way it is. Well most of us, some of us just couldnt get traction ;)

Thanks very much to mark for coming to get me and letting me be a passenger. Really kind of you. Always nice to use the AA :D

To all i offered rides to show the RLTC, as soon as i get it back i am deadly serious. Please just ask! (An excuse to use the supra :D:D) Also really nice of you to all wish my car back quickly and safely.

And damen :whip:

Edd t, Where is your excuse!

Just like to say i'm glad i came last night, its good to see what the supra following is all about. Met some really nice people saw some great cars, all i can say is i'm looking forward to the next one!