The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Philips 36" wide screen Crt 100hz TV

Robbie

Ive got to sell my beloved TV

It comes with remote and stand.

All I can say is the TV is silver with Good sound ... the picture is fantastic!]

The only reason I'm selling is i'm renting my flat out soon and moving into the upstairs flat and I wont be able to put it upstairs!

You'd have to spend thousands on a plasma to improve on the picture quality.

So grab a bargain. It has a small mark on the top edge of the surround and the rome flip cover has a small fracturre on the flip cover.

£400 or near offer!

I live in kent . I dont have a boot big enough to deliver!

Tbourner. 25 frames per second in pal format equates to 50 hz (each frame has 2 fields 0 and 1. The cathode ray tube will scan horizontally down the screen twice for each frame 25 times per second A 100hz tele scans each field twice. The tele can be switched between 50and 100Hz. Modern tv's can also handle ntsc formats which scan at 30 fps = 60 Hz.

My 32" Sony is 100hz, its a much better picture amazing in fact. I've never seen a plasma, lcd as good yet without spending silly money.

When it was delivered the box wouldnt fit through the front door, so they took it out of the box in the street but then wouldnt take it in the house, something about no insurance! It wasnt easy getting up stairs thats for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.