Built in 10/100 LAN

Built in 56K Modem

Windows XP home edition

Fire Wire port

4 USB ports

External monitor port

External keyboard port

External mouse port

This laptop is in perfect condition, it is two years old and I have just bought a new Dell laptop so am selling this one.

The one and only thing wrong is the battery no longer holds a charge and as such runs flat in 5 mins or so, a new battery can be purchased from an online retailer for £70.

Other than the battery, this laptop is in perfect condition (I look after my equipment) it has all the original protective film over the badges, it has always been closed with the pink foam insert in place to make sure the screen was never damaged, it has been kept in a laptop case, THERE ARE NO DEAD PIXLES, it has been de-fragmented every week and now has a clean install. I have all the original packaging, recovery CD’s and instructions, I also have the PC World receipt for £1,200.

This laptop is complete and working with nothing broken or any sticky keys or dead pixels…. All it needs is a new battery or you can just run it from the mains all the time.

Comes complete in its box with everything just as how I bought it.

I will take the first offer over £360 Will be £15 Secure delivery anywhere in the UK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.