The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2001 Custom Harley for sale.

SupraHuman

Up for grabs is my other pride and joy,a custom Harley Davidson.It got a big bore 1550 kit with screaming eagle high performance head's,cams,pistons,clutch and primary drive.Also fitted is Screaming eagle race ignition,nology hotwire plugleads,screaming eagle spark plugs,pingle high flow fuel tap,mikuni HSR 42 carb,screaming eagle adj. push rods,digital fuel/battery gauge fitted in tank,pop-up fuel cap,bellwether front/rear fender's,dayco DPP Panther sec.belt,Ricks pulley,brake disc's and rear solid rim,250 avon venom x rear,avon venom x 150 front,braided brake lines(goodridge) and throttle cables,OMP forward controlls w/touch buttons,XOPRO black powder coated foot controlls(brand new),custom paint job,black w/gun metallic ghost flames,screaming eagle fork oil(new),gear and engine oil just changed,put's out well over 100bhp is VERY VERY loud(a Supra with hks super dragger at 8000rpm is quiet compared to this bike running at 5000rpm:OK: )There is more,but cant remember all:shrug:

VAT applyes to UK residents.

Pm me if interested and i'll send you LOADS of pics.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.