The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car for sale - Not a Supra!

Supralookin

So do you have a manual NA Supra now then?

No that got sold last week. I have seen a lovely s reg dark grey Supe on autotrader for 12 k that is gorgeous. Only thing is, a guy has put deposit down but the car place will let me know Sunday if it does go. Fingers crossed! Jurgen sent me also to see this black 94 tt that was very nice with a top sound system in it but for 12 k I reckon it was a tad too overpriced. Nice though...

£12.5k gets you a pure and utter beast with an aerotop fantastic interior and virtually every extra already strapped on it. You want thrills this mutha is thrilltastic.

So where exactly are all these beast's for sale!??:(I'm bidding on that kitted up UK spec on e-bay at the mo and I'm not budging past 15) I'll have to eat potatoes all year!

So where exactly are all these beast's for sale!??:(I'm bidding on that kitted up UK spec on e-bay at the mo and I'm not budging past 15) I'll have to eat potatoes all year!

Well you just ask me nicely and you can buy my beast for exactly that princely sum and I will even take your mx-5 as a PX now how much sweeter does it get than that? http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=42405 . Its not single yet but its just a single kit of your choice away from being a single. All the rest of the supporting MODS are done. Its also incidentally in its current state of tune one of the most powerfull stock turbo cars there is around just as it stands.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.