The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MR2 NATIONAL DAY - SUNDAY 4TH JUNE - HATTON COUNTRY WORLD, COVENTRY

Jak jak

Hi, Its that time again.  Last year we attended the Mr2 National Day as a club, arriving in convoy.  We all had a great day,  Toyota are usually in attendance too.

Is anyone interested this year.  Sunday 4th June 2023 at Hatton Country World, Coventry.  If you've never been to Hatton Country World, it is a good family day out, great for kids too.

I will possibly arrange a short convoy nearer the time.  We had over 20 Supra's attend last night and a good day was had by all!

If you want to join our club stand DM me your NAME, REG NO, MAKE OF CAR AND EMAIL ADDRESS .  I will confirm when you have been added to the list.

Jackie

Hi,

The sun is shining and its only 2 weeks to the MR2 National Day.  If you want to attend you still have time to put your name down.

I will be submitting names by the 25th May 2023.  Get your name down ASAP if you are thinking of attending.

We will arrange a short convoy into the event. I will contact you before the event with the details.

A few of us are staying overnight the night before (Saturday) at The Falcon, Hatton, so if you are local come down and have a drink with us, the more the merrier.

We are trying to get there for 5pm ish. The convoy will probably leave by 10am the following morning from a location close by.

We Currently have:

Clayton

Ian & Jackie  (Mk5 Supra)

Paul  Elliott Jones

Ryszard Dziedzic

Greg Wheatley

Darren and Mandy Smee (Lexus LC500)

Rich Paddock

David Preece

Alex West

Dave West

Danny Watt

Jacques Breytenbach

Jean Michel Breytenbach

Konrad Resmer

Dan Noke

Jamaine Jacobs

Phil Tuong

Adam Shaw

Keith Barnes

Mark

Supra_ish - waiting for more details

Mark Cattle

22 Cars so far and a couple of Guest from the Toyota Supra Owners Club

IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 

IF YOU WANT ADDING TO THE LIST, ALSO PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REG NO, EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME AND MODEL OF CAR.

Jackie

P.S I will be in touch the week before for the convoy details, but if you want to join the convoy aim to be in the area for 9.45am ish.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just 2 more days to register direct with the MK4 Supra club for this event.

If you want to attend please let me know.

We currently have 24 cars, 3 guest cars and 3 guests (with non-jap cars) attending.

Please let me know asap as i will be submitting the names this weekend to the MR2 Drivers Club.

Jackie