The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going back to 2006

Sexy-Jo

Been a long time since I was on here. In fact over 10 years and there’s some old photos of me and can’t remember the people I was with sue to suffering for a brain illness and trying to remember my past.

I remember a guy called mark from Colchester I think and a guy called rob… the rest is a blur…. Be nice to get in touch with people x

CC956465-0AAA-414E-91FB-D88E006D2091.jpeg

191AE255-E39F-4332-9E6A-B56F236725CE.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2023 at 10:29 PM, Sexy-Jo said:

Been a long time since I was on here. In fact over 10 years and there’s some old photos of me and can’t remember the people I was with sue to suffering for a brain illness and trying to remember my past.

I remember a guy called mark from Colchester I think and a guy called rob… the rest is a blur…. Be nice to get in touch with people x

CC956465-0AAA-414E-91FB-D88E006D2091.jpeg

191AE255-E39F-4332-9E6A-B56F236725CE.jpeg

I think the first pic with Adi was the Colchester photo shoot at the docks.

The only Mark I know in Colchester was Supra Gold with the wide arch kit, great times 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. Memories.

The Hovis picture has potential to have been one of mine, I had a Hovis thing, don't ask. I vaguely remember a thread on here with the very same picture including the edit.....

As @markssupra says, It also distinctively looks like one of infamous Colchester dock meets and that is Adi (@letmeshowyou). If it is a dock meet I very much suspect I have a ton of pap photos, sadly I don't have contact with Adi.

Mark from Colchester on the other hand, I still know.

Better yet, I may know you @Sexy-Jo

• Like 1