The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FOUND 2JZ GE power steering

shervin_ice

15 minutes ago, shervin_ice said:

Nothing wrong with my TT power steering as im going with after market inlet manifold so i was thinking maybe I should change it to Ge power steering instead 

The pumps are the same. The reservoirs are different.

I swapped my NA rest over to TT so i have a NA res you can bolt to the pump if needed. Easy to do

14 hours ago, shervin_ice said:

Nothing wrong with my TT power steering as im going with after market inlet manifold so i was thinking maybe I should change it to Ge power steering instead 

I switched to the NA reservoir when I went to an aftermarket inlet, but the return hose spigot clashed slightly with the manifold, so I had the reservoir modified.  Just something to be aware incase in case you get the same issue.

10 hours ago, Big Mark said:

I switched to the NA reservoir when I went to an aftermarket inlet, but the return hose spigot clashed slightly with the manifold, so I had the reservoir modified.  Just something to be aware incase in case you get the same issue.

Oh i see what you mean okay i’ll try to see how it fits first  if not i’ll see what i need to do after and thanks for your input  😉

• shervin_ice changed the title to FOUND 2JZ GE power steering

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.