The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale 97tt 6spd in New Jersey

Oldgeezer

Hi,

I am new to this club, but i am a second owner of a 97 silver TT 6spd, with 100,300 miles. I’ve owned it for about 20 years. It had a fender replaced but besides a Viper alarm, Volk wheels, and a Tanabe exhaust, it is basically all stock. I have kept the originals in my basement. The car has a few door dings and the driver seat is worn, but not torn. The car runs fine with no issues, and I also had the timing belt replaced at 85,000 miles.

Please don’t reply with rude remarks or insulting offers, but I’m looking to sell it for over $100,000.

serious comments/advice/offers are welcome.

thanks

@Oldgeezer You might want to put it up on Supraforums for more of an audience. You're unlikely to get any UK based Supra enthuisiasts wanting to import from New Jersey and incur the VAT and import duty (30%) on top of your asking price of 100K+ as the pound is the weakest its been against the dollar in the last 40 years.

Youre basically asking for £130,000 which would make it the most expensive Supra ever sold in the UK. Not trying to downplay the car or price at all but there is an original 6,000 mile car going for less and its been up for sale for ever. https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12756789

• Like 4

Hey,  greatly appreciate the lead. As one can tell, I was unaware that this catered more to the U.K.. After I browsed through some posts, i had a feeling I was in the wrong place. I’ll try to figure out how to post on the Supra forums. Thanks for your comment about pricing too. And to all the other members, my thanks to you for not bashing my asking price. . I would likely have been a old-oldgeezer before I got a response.

May you all stay safe and thanks again TRD3000GT.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.