The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying a supra !

Damian

Hi. You may have seen my listing on facebook marketplace.

I have a 97tt 6speed with 100,200 miles. I’m a 2nd owner. The car had the left fender replaced about 15 years ago. It is a left hand drive. The car is original except for the Volk racing wheels, Tanabe exhaust and viper alarm.no other modifications. (I do have the original wheels and exhaust)

I’m new to the board and have been trying to find out how post it for sale. It’s currently on facebook marketplace for $130k; these cars have been sold for much more with low miles and no accidents,  so I’m ready to let my baby go for someone else to enjoy, for the right price. My car needs a few cosmetic repairs and the seats are worn, but not ripped. 

Good luck on your car search….

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i was actually trying to sell my 97 6speed-tt supra, but can’t seem to figure out how to post on this forum. I made the mistake of putting it on facebook for $135,000 and got lambasted by clueless posters. If you can offer any advice on how to post one for sale, that would be greatly appreciated.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, Oldgeezer said:

Hi, i was actually trying to sell my 97 6speed-tt supra, but can’t seem to figure out how to post on this forum. I made the mistake of putting it on facebook for $135,000 and got lambasted by clueless posters. If you can offer any advice on how to post one for sale, that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, you can become a member here https://www.mkivsupra.net/subscriptions/ which will give you access to buy and sell