The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Induction Pulse damper / GAS FILTER / Toyota part 90917-11031 / NA

Missile

As per this post BELOW. 

I have done the exact same thing. I have put out a few feelers and and waiting on a call back from Toyota. But so far I can't buy one that will be here before end of Oct Beginning on Nov. Will wait if I have too. But anyone have one 2nd hand or have any onfo 

Edited by Missile (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Missile said:

As per this post BELOW. 

I have had done the exact same thing. I have put out a few feelers and and waiting on a call back from Toyota. But so far I can't buy one that will be here before end of Oct Beginning on Nov. Will wait if I have too. But anyone have one 2nd hand or have any onfo 

Hello, i believe this is what your after, i have brand new one still in bag that no longer need that am selling, drop me PM and can get this sent out to you

gas.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

Hello, i believe this is what your after, i have brand new one still in bag that no longer need that am selling, drop me PM and can get this sent out to you

gas.jpg

Thank you so much for the offer. I have sent you a PM. Just show's this Forum never fails. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.