The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby Seat to fit a Supra - Emergency!!

FCorps

So, bought an Isofix seat for our baby which is due near the end of the week. Which does not really fit. 

Can anyone reccommend a rear facing newborn seat that fits in a Supra?

With it being due at the end of the weel - bit of an emergency!!

2 hours ago, rider said:

We had a pushchair in the 90's with an unclip seat that would double as a back facing car seat with the belt clipped around the back; so all my babies were picked up from hospital at 1 or 2 days old in a MkIII Supra.

Sometimes, the internet is your friend. This article may help you out?

Yeah - really have my heart set on her first journey being in the Supra - She will love it 😆

• 1 month later...

So cute.

Just seeing this post now, I have a recaro toddler seat in mine, but I run it on the front so that my little munchkin is next to me while I drive. No airbag on the PFL models.

That being said, it's such a mission to get her in and out of the car, especially with the low sloping roof line, that I just use the swivel baby isofix seat in her Micra and use that 99.9% of the time 🙈

232049790_Screenshot2022-09-21at01_04_22.thumb.png.bbf53a109ae632a62f6c2d6d8bbb8d3b.png