The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale at Santa pod

Suprakeith

14 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

I was thinking about that but thread has had 53 views with only you replying, so not sure if much intrest in club for this show lol

People thought that about the Yakushi show mate, but we now have well over 30 Supras coming and nearly 50 people for a weekend! Like I've always said to Branners, 'Build it and they will come' 😉

Organising Japshow finale should be easy, just book a plot and advertise it to club members.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mk4Gaz said:

Danny, remember Rich (Trick) is also coming.

We're booked to join jdm dragons and have confirmed our places this morning. I can let Rich know, and Keith if you want to join us we can ask if there are enough spaces left?

I’ve all ready got place on JDM dragons stand as that’s my local club, pleased some more Mkiv supra’s are coming along 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, wattwatt said:

Yeah shame but was a little last minute as not been on the Forum for ages, but at least we on a stand and good that we all on same stand 🙂 We'll have to all start pulling together and setting up the local shows with a club stands.

On 9/6/2022 at 8:19 AM, TrickTT said:

I'll be there on the  Sunday. Would be nice if we can get a club stand going again.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, markssupra said:

I hope now there will be more interest in organised club events after the very successful Yakushi show, keen to get more Supra presence at future events 🙂

Completely agree shame was very last minute, but good bonus on stand together, be really nice to meet more supra owners and we do need to get club stand going again in the future. I am also very keen to do more events with group now have supra running again after 5years.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 8:19 AM, TrickTT said:

I'll be there on the  Sunday. Would be nice if we can get a club stand going again.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, markssupra said:

I hope now there will be more interest in organised club events after the very successful Yakushi show, keen to get more Supra presence at future events 🙂

17 hours ago, Suprakeith said:

Completely agree shame was very last minute, but good bonus on stand together, be really nice to meet more supra owners and we do need to get club stand going again in the future. I am also very keen to do more events with group now have supra running again after 5years.

Like I said earlier on this thread, in the future any of you can book a plot and advertise the event to the club members. If you sit and wait hoping someone else will organise it for you, it just want happen, and you'll miss out.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:51 PM, Burna said:

Like I said earlier on this thread, in the future any of you can book a plot and advertise the event to the club members. If you sit and wait hoping someone else will organise it for you, it just want happen, and you'll miss out.

Yeah we all over it Burna. Me, Mark, Gary & Clay have been talking about it and said we will start putting some South show stands together and help promote the club and pull everyone out 😉  

Just need to find out who holds flags/signs etc and work out ways could be move around the group? Season nearly over but we will start pushing next years shows down our way.

• Like 2