The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello again

eyefi

Eyup @Scooter, I remember you. At a quick glance there doesn't seem to be many of those old names about the forum. I think I last posted in 2005 😉

I took the car off the road in 2013 , when it stopped being useful as the family grew. I never could bear to part with it over the years and never needed the space  or the money, so I managed to keep it.

Kids are grown up now and my daughter wanted to go to her prom in the car so we decided to get it back on the road for summer and enjoy it a bit before there's no more petrol left.  I'm not sure how long I'll last driving about these days with the loud exhaust🙂

Hoping to get it started today👍

• Like 4

A few, some in the background but inactive I think? Less usage of the cars these days, glad you managed to keep hold of it and are dusting it off and giving it a new lease of life. 

Fingers crossed you got it started today or at least made some useful progress.