The mkiv Supra Owners Club

IPHONE's

Dnk

My 7s is beginning to show its age so I'm looking to upgrade it, I've never bought a new IPhone and had exchange units from a local phone shop I new very well. 

I no longer have this option so looking to buy online, I'm looking at the 12 mini and found a few advertised in good condition from online shops, £420 gets me one with 12 month warranty very good condition with at least 80% battery capacity from loop mobile

Against buying a new one for £579 from Apple 

6 minutes ago, Burna said:

What do you use it for mainly Dunk? As the new iphone SE could be a very good option for you, only £419 new.

Nothing special to be honest hence I've not bothered buying new before or upgrading to the latest model.

1 minute ago, Dnk said:

Nothing special to be honest hence I've not bothered buying new before or upgrading to the latest model.

I’d say the new SE is definitely for you then mate 🙂  Will last you a good many years I reckon. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Burna said:

I’d say the new SE is definitely for you then mate 🙂  Will last you a good many years I reckon. 

Cheers mate appreciate your input, I'll have a look at the SE, splash out on a new one 🤪

• Like 1