The mkiv Supra Owners Club

expansion tank

Dieter

So I solved the problem with the expansion tank for coolant, it fits perfectly in this position and do not need to fix it at all additionally, it is from Denso and from a Lexus model, but I do not know from which one 

of course I have still extended the hose for the overflow

IMG_20210326_170323.jpg

I find this a good solution and with me it is so firm, it does not slip back and forth at all

Do you know what else I'm looking for? The OEM radio from year of manufacture 1993 for the MK4......have you maybe one what you would sell, or know someone who would sell it ?
I send a file with....., this should be it

neu.png

• 2 weeks later...

hello, yes sure , you may ask anything and I have to look if I can still find pictures, since I removed the sticker, the battery I have not bought is from the 1st owner, I am very happy with it, in the last 2.5 years no problems, even if the car times 3 - 4 weeks was not started ..... yes, data found banner P 6069 

Banner Batterie.jpg

2 hours ago, Wishieftrottle said:

Hallo Dieter, darf ich dich fragen, was für einen Banner-Akku du hast? Ich habe gerade Banner Power Bull P45 23, 45 Ah, 12 V ( P4523 ) bestellt. Ich hoffe es passt😆

2 hours ago, Wishieftrottle said:

Hallo Dieter, darf ich dich fragen, was für einen Banner-Akku du hast? Ich habe gerade Banner Power Bull P45 23, 45 Ah, 12 V ( P4523 ) bestellt. Ich hoffe es passt😆

normal, I always take VARTA, but the banner does its job very well