The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball to Oem

wile e coyote

I saw your car on the rotisserie a couple weeks ago, it was weird to see a Supra with nothing on it! Looks like a proper job, I'd love to get mine done in a couple of years once I've finished spending all my money on my house. Seems like a no brainer if you want to keep the car indefinitely.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tayr said:

great work so far! It’s worrying about the rear quarters really. There’s probably thousands of supras who will need new rear quarters at some point. Maybe worth a message to the heritage team at Toyota?

My rear quarters are salvageable and somebody would make use of them if there’s are crash damaged

im just fussy and want it mint

10 hours ago, mc92 said:

I saw your car on the rotisserie a couple weeks ago, it was weird to see a Supra with nothing on it! Looks like a proper job, I'd love to get mine done in a couple of years once I've finished spending all my money on my house. Seems like a no brainer if you want to keep the car indefinitely.

Ah windscreen

all good ?

I know someone who can fabricate the arches onto the car if they need serious reconstruction.

My own metal work guy remade oem arches for my rear. Utilising old arches and then by hand.

Let me know if you want any photos. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noz said:

I know someone who can fabricate the arches onto the car if they need serious reconstruction.

My own metal work guy remade oem arches for my rear. Utilising old arches and then by hand.

Let me know if you want any photos. 

Hi Noz

Thanks For That But Im Sure James Is Good

Ive Seen His Fabrication Skills

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great work, enjoyed going through this thread and seeing this Supra being rebuilt. It's pretty scary when you start uncovering the rot etc but so satisfying when you  see it going back together. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Not a lot to add

So the arch on the quarter I couldn't get isn't as bad as the other side was

So James is going to remove the whole quarter and panel beat it shrink it to shape, if that's not possible then he will cut it out and fabricated a new one

The rust in the spat area isn't a problem to fabricate

27B9865D-21AE-4455-B13B-A28223533E3B.jpeg

E9219C19-D6AD-4235-9F7F-9A368A3340E7.jpeg

744F9A04-400A-4775-B9A8-CA3F64E24125.jpeg

• Like 2