The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Withdrawn...

MattP

Hi Guys/Girls

I have up for grabs my Whifbitz intercooler this is the 3rd generation unit (mk1 was not bar and plate as far as im aware and mk2 didnt fit correctly)

As many of you are aware as per my thread started in 2013 I bought this new and fitted this unit for summer 2014 season to replace the aging crumbling stock unit.

It has done an admirable job however again as many of you are aware my car has been on stands for going on 5 years now and i have acquired a CW Intercooler instead. 

As such this unit is now removed and as seen on my bench photos attached.

Again for those of you who are familiar with my car it was imported in 2013 and has never been used in winter/salt and has always been stored in a heated garage. 

Thusly I would say this intercooler fitted in 2014 has seen at best 3 seasons of use amounting to not much use. 

As per forum feedback over the years I would suggest this intercooler is suitable for BPU twins or a very small single turbo setup as we are all aware SMICs generally heat soak quicker than FMIC counterparts. 

Price: 
Postage: can be arranged via UPS insured probably £15 to UK Mainland. 

No offers at this time please Gents/Ladies

This is the thread showing fitment etc should you want to peruse... 

https://www.mkivsupra.net/topic/214841-mattps-98-vvti-tiptronic-supra-updated-13072021/page/5/

84.jpg

90.jpg

IMG_20220131_142520.jpg

IMG_20220131_142507.jpg

IMG_20220131_142451.jpg

IMG_20220131_142434.jpg

IMG_20220131_142422.jpg

Edited by MattP
Price Drop (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Note: as it appears issues of reserving items is now an issue amongst the Supra community the item will be available until such time as I recieve full payment. 

Additionally I will be listing this item on other platforms as of tomorrow 04/02/2022. 

Regards 

Matt

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, MattP said:

If you shout loudly into one end it makes turbo noises though... Top tier stuff

I know its top stuff just joking. Tbf i was thinking about this one as my intercooler sees better times (but its not that bad yet) maybe will wait for another price drop 🤔

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see the question until tonight... 

Yes it's still sat on the bench in all its glory haha. 

Yes Its a stock replacement I ran stock pipes with silicone couplers as the rubber ones were crispy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • MattP changed the title to Withdrawn...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.