The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New daily

Shane34

Hi thought id drop a post about this. 

So i have been looking for a daily car for some time now, I kept returning to a aristo, owned is300, gs300 but couldn't find one i liked. Needed a blue or red haha. 

However i ended up buying a ford st220 v6 3.0 manual. It was alright but for £1100 i shouldn't really expect to much. 

Sold it 3 months later. 

So i needed an estate/wagon petrol turbo.

obviously the forester sti has been on my radar aswell for so long, but in the last 1 to 2 years they seem to have gone from 8 to 10k to 15k ish for a decent low milage import which is to much. 

Ive looked at stageas, but rust has put me off, was a few others but nothing really that i got excited for. 

So with the 20 years of mr2 ownerships it only seems sensible to get a caldina gt4 n spec, awd, and what a lovely example i found. 

1 owner in japan. 41k miles. Highest grade i believe on import, i couldn't find a mark or scratch on the car or inside. It has also come with factory trd front rear and side skirts. 

Anyone else had a caldina. Believe there is around 30 in the uk currently 

Screenshot_20211130_185221_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211130_185226_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211130_134327_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

• Like 1