The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anyone help identify this sensor plug?

supra_noodles

The best/more cost effective solution is to buy the Denso equivalent part (as they make them for Toyota anyway!) I bought a pair of them new from RockAuto in the US, they worked out to £95 total, and you can pay VAT up front so there are no hidden fees (if you are going to buy from them use FedEx, they're the best).

The Denso part number is 2341055. For some reason the part catalogue on RockAuto itself recommends a different one with a 4 pin connector (must be a US spec Supra thing), but the correct one for the JDM NA's with the single pin is 2341055.

I'd also check to see if Keron (Extreme Performance) has any before you order (I can't remember if it's something he keeps on the shelf), as it looks like RockAuto only has one in stock at the moment. I'd recommend installing two new ones at the same time. 

Hi Guys, Last week i posted a problem i have where my car starts badly missfiring and a massive grey, fuel laden plume coming out of the exhaust, also the AFR gauge drops from 14.2 to 8.2, this only happens after a short journey when the engine is fully warmed up. Could the oxygen sensor failing cause this failure mode?  Someone else said it could be the crank shaft positioning sensor.? Any help will be much appreciated.